LA VIEILLE TOUR ET LE MONUMENT AUX MORTS

GEDRE , Hautes-Pyrénées – Patrimonio cultural

Acerca de nosotros

A tower called “the old tower” used to stand at about the same place as the current war memorial. It was in fact the bell tower of the old church of Gèdre, probably dated 1927. At the foot of this tower was the village cemetery. Texts from the 19th century already speak of an “old ruined tower”. We can assume from certain photographs that the tower collapsed on its own. We do not know the exact date of the destruction (probably between 1920 and 1950). The authorities took the opportunity to widen the road.Sources : loucrup65.fr Traduction automatique par DeepL via DATAtourisme


Prestaciones

Servicios

  • Visites groupes libres
  • Visites individuelles libres

A moins de 30 min de l’arrêt de bus de MASCARAS – Route de Toulouse !

Ubicación

LA VIEILLE TOUR ET LE MONUMENT AUX MORTS
Village 65120 GEDRE

Ruta y acceso

+33 (0)5 62 92 48 05

A mis favoritos Quitar de favoritos