ÉGLISE DE SERE-LANSO

SERE LANSO , Hautes-Pyrénées – Patrimonio cultural

Acerca de nosotros

The church of Saint-Vincent, with its oblong bell tower, has a portal dated 1754. It is protected by a long slate canopy.It houses a high altar topped by an altarpiece (with tabernacle). It is a work of the 18th century, by the hand of Jean Claverie. It represents a large statue of Saint Vincent with his martyrdom palm, framed by statues of the Virgin and Saint Michael. Two double marble columns with Corinthian capitals are surmounted by gilded wooden angels. The ensemble is classified as a Historic Monument. The furniture also includes a host mould, also from the 18th century. See the key at the entrance of the village at the mayor’s office. Traduction automatique par DeepL via DATAtourisme


A moins de 30 min de l’arrêt de bus de LES ANGLES – Centre !

Ubicación

ÉGLISE DE SERE-LANSO
65100 SERE LANSO

Ruta y acceso

A mis favoritos Quitar de favoritos