ÉGLISE DE LUGAGNAN

LUGAGNAN , Hautes-Pyrénées – Patrimonio cultural

Acerca de nosotros

Church of Saint-Saturnin: small, discreet rural church with a single nave and a two-bay bell tower-wall. The latter is reinforced by an imposing buttress housing a large clock. The building dates from 1724, it is indicated on a marble rubble of the entrance door: templum dei 1724. This church was used as a decor by the painter Louis Capdevielle: leaving a service in Lugagan. Traduction automatique par DeepL via DATAtourisme


A moins de 15 min de l’arrêt de bus de LUGAGNAN – Pont Neuf !

Ubicación

ÉGLISE DE LUGAGNAN
65100 LUGAGNAN

Ruta y acceso

A mis favoritos Quitar de favoritos