ÉGLISE D’OMEX

OMEX , Hautes-Pyrénées – Patrimonio cultural

Acerca de nosotros

Saint-Saturnin’s church: 1769, the date it was moved from the barn-chapel to its present location. The church has a bell-tower with a slightly massive porch and a single nave. Its access was recently enhanced by the addition of huge moraine blocks from the region. It was renovated in the 19th century. Inside, there is a beautiful baroque altarpiece that occupies the entire width of the building. The latter, which comes from the former Romanesque chapel, has been restored by private individuals. It depicts a painting of Christ on the cross, surrounded by Mary and Saint John. The lateral parts would have been added. Beautiful polychrome wooden statues representing Saint Saturnin and Saint Peter. Traduction automatique par DeepL via DATAtourisme


Ubicación