ÉGLISE D’ARCIZAC-EZ-ANGLES

ARCIZAC EZ ANGLES , Hautes-Pyrénées – Patrimonio cultural

Acerca de nosotros

Also called the church of Saint-Caprais (former bishop of Agen), it has an 18th century slate-covered bell tower-wall. Its single nave and its two side chapels with flat chevet were redecorated in 1864. It houses an 18th century altarpiece with a sky blue background. It is attributed, together with the altar-tomb, to the workshop of Dominique Ferrère. It represents Saint-Caprais framed by two saints and four twisted columns. A small dome covers the central part of the altar, with beautiful drapes of angels on either side of the tabernacle sculpted in 1737 by Cazaux d’Asté. Bernadette and her family lived for about ten months in this village which then had 4 mills and 2 sawmills. Traduction automatique par DeepL via DATAtourisme


A moins de 10 min de l’arrêt de bus de ARCIZAC EZ ANGLES – Mairie !

Ubicación

ÉGLISE D’ARCIZAC-EZ-ANGLES
65100 ARCIZAC EZ ANGLES

Ruta y acceso

A mis favoritos Quitar de favoritos