CHAPELLE DU ROSAIRE
ADE , Hautes-Pyrénées – Patrimonio cultural
Acerca de nosotros
Rebuilt in 1887 (1787 according to Michel de la Torre) on the site of former chapels. Inside, visible from the closed gate, a beautiful Virgin and Child, in gilded and painted wood from the 18th century. Pierre Pène in his Lourdes, les secrets made the priest of Adé say to Bernadette Soubirous: “It (the chapel) was built a very long time ago against the castle of Adé, at the time of Count Bernard… then it was rebuilt under Louis XIV at the place where it is now”. Traduction automatique par DeepL via DATAtourisme
A moins de 10 min de l’arrêt de bus de ADE – La Chapelle !