MAISON DES SOURCES
MAULEON BAROUSSE , Hautes-Pyrénées – Patrimonio cultural
Acerca de nosotros
– Visit of the ecomuseum every day, last departure 16h00: models, slideshows in French and Spanish, permanent exhibition, old tools- Visit of the springs: spring catchment and filtration station only by reservation.- Reservation required for animations and creative workshops.
A large park planted with trees and freely accessible, picnic areas near the river Ourse where you can fish (no kill course), welcome you to take a relaxing break in this beautiful green setting and stroll along the paths to the castle of Bramevaque and the chasm of saoule (1 hour round trip each)In + :Bus parking.Chalet rental : birthday, meeting…Last point of information before the Port of Balès.
In the Vallée de la Barousse, at the foot of the famous Col de Balès, open the doors of the Maison des Sources and discover its many curiosities.- This ecomuseum is a gateway to all the riches of the Barousse Valley, shaped by water from prehistoric times to the present day. It provides all the keys to its resources, its local heritage, its inhabitants and one of the largest drinking water networks in France.- Nestled in a large park planted with trees, crossed by the torrent Ourse, equipped with picnic tables, a walking path leading to the Castle of Bramevaque, you will enjoy an immersion in nature, many animations and cultural and sporting events.
On reservation, nature, flora and fauna discovery workshops, orienteering, hiking and walking with landscape reading, archery, … Are proposed to you by the “Bureau Montagne des Nestes”. Traduction automatique par DeepL via DATAtourisme
Idiomas : Francés – Español
Horario de apertura
- Del mardi 1 mars 2022 al dimanche 6 novembre 2022
- Del vendredi 1 juillet 2022 al mercredi 31 août 2022
- Cartes de paiement
- Visites groupes libres
- Visites groupes guidées
- Visites pédagogiques
- Visites individuelles libres
- Visites individuelles guidées
- Atelier pour enfants
- Número mínimo de personas 100